Want to know about powerful video editing apps for iOS and Android with their unique features? You are at the right place. Capturing videos is just a part of the video-making process, you must also know how to edit them. Learning how to edit can seem daunting and many tend to give up easily. However, if you are interested and want to learn more, we can help you out. Whether you’re looking for a simple drag and drop editor or a full-fledged professional editing suite, you can kickstart your editing journey with us today!
Over the past decade, we have witnessed the evolution of smartphones and mobile computing technology that have increased our efficiency in doing tasks. However, there is still a lot more to be explored. Video content is on the rise, and 87 percent of professional marketers use video as a marketing tool.
In this post, we will look at eight of the most powerful video editing apps for iOS and Android in 2021 that are available on iOS and Android. So, let’s dive in!
4 Most Powerful Video Editing Apps Available On iOS
Simple yet powerful, Splice is a powerful video editing app that can easily create fully customized and professional-looking videos on your iPhone or iPad. This powerful editing tool has made it simple to trim, cut, and crop your photos and video clips in just one go. It’s never been this easy to edit like a pro on the go!
- Adjust exposure, saturation, and contrast.
- Adjust playback speed and add slow-motion effects.
- Overlay pictures and multiple clips to create mesmerising videos.
- Remove and replace the background with a chroma key.
- Refine your backgrounds by adding filters, colours, and orientation.
- Animate your videos with amazing effects like vintage, chroma, and more.
- Add titles, subtitles, text, and custom outro.
- Bring your photos to life by creating a series with pan and zoom effects.
Want to turn your videos and photos into a magical movie? With iMovie, enjoy playing around with your videos like never before! It’s never been so easy to create Hollywood-style trailers and stunning 4k resolution movies. You can your editing journey with iMovie to create something exceptional.
- Trim clips with your fingers, add titles and subtitles.
- Add soundtracks and extra special effects to make it attractive.
- Add seamless transitions, fade audio like a pro, and your stunning cinema-quality film is ready without any hassle.
Whether you’re working on a silent film, creating a full-fledged video, or have something to say, iMovie can be a real treat.
You can recapture the magic of storytelling with LumaFusion. LumaFusion is a video editing app specially designed for iPad and iPhone with an intuitive, easy-to-understand UI/UX. It’s hands-down one of the most advanced video editing apps on ioS. So, whether you’re a beginner or more experienced with video editing, LumaFusion can be a good option.
- Ripple edits
- LandJ cuts
- Positioning and resising
- Frame rate adjustments
- Speed adjustments, and much more.
- LumaFusion promotes video stabilisation and external drive editing with version 3.0.
- LumaFusion gains HRD support with 10-bit processing.
- LumaFusion 2.1 support external storage and system custom fonts.
VidLab is an advanced video editor, movie maker, and collage-making app that makes it easy to create beautiful, fun videos and photo stories by adding text, video, sound effects, artwork, music, voiceovers, and more.
- Pick your most favorite font to add text to your video
- Complete control over positioning, animation, opacity, andsize of the text.
- Pick exciting collage templates
- Add and animate art elements
- Bring moments to life by creating a photo story using pictures.
- Import music from iTunes and add tunes to your videos.
- Record your audio.
4 Powerful Video Editing Apps Available On Android
Designed for Android devices, ActionDirector is a tool for recording, editing. and sharing videos with your friends and family. This app can alter clips, add music, create soundtracks, and add action effects. This can even alter the speed of some of your footage.
When it comes to editing, ActionDirector is one of the more preferred apps, as it offers plenty of features suitable for beginners and pro editors.
- Record and edit on the same platform.
- Effects for videos can make any project come to life.
- Adjust the background colour, saturation, and contrast.
- Record a video with music from your library.
- Trim and cut for more pre-cise delivery.
- Over a dozen transitions to add to your videos.
- Add text, titles, andanimated stickers to your videos.
Whether you’ve created a full-fledged promotional movie, or you’re editing videos of your latest adventure, PowerDirector will amaze you. PowerDirector allows you to unleash your creativity and explore your imagination by ereating visually appealing videos.
- Produce high quality videos on mobile phones.
- Features speed adjustments that produce flash forward and slow-motion videos.
- Fix shaky or blurry clips with a video stabiliser.
- Features quirky audio effects.
- Interactive and eye-catchy intros with animated titles.
- Features overlay and blending modes.
- Easy trim and rotate with a single tab.
- Control brightness, colour, and saturation with precision.
- Apply interesting effects with drag and drop.
Quik is a free video editor that handles 4K video and can add up to 75 photos and video clips from your gallery to produce a single video. Though it does most of the editing on its own, Quik lets you customise a few details as per your choice.
- Works efficiently with motion photos.
- GPS stickers to show how fast you were moving.
- Features over 20 themes for occasions like New Year, Christmas, and so on.
- Options to record, trim and rotate videos are a highlight.
KineMaster is a full-fledged video editor with potent tools that are convenient to use. It supports multiple video layers, images layers, and text layers. It also has the ability to cut, trim, and rotate clips efficiently, and can also add your favorite audio. This video editing app is priced at $18.10 per annum after a seven-day free trial or a monthly subscription of $3.47.
- Features exciting stickers, fonts, built-in graphics, and short clips.
- It consists of a keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers.
- Add voiceovers, sound effects, background music, and voice changers.
- It enables you to add more than double layers.
- Directly share to YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.
Consistently delivering quality video content can be quite a task that requires energy, concentration, and the right tools. However, with well-developed video editing apps, the job becomes easier, and you can create and publish amazing content.
In this post, we discussed the eight most powerful video editing apps for iOS and Android that are the best in the business.
- Splice App
These are a few free and inexpensive mobile video editing apps that can turn a random series of pictures into remarkable videos just by adding a few effects and making a few tweaks. Apart from the apps mentioned in this post, there’s one more video editing app in the limelight at the moment. We believe by now you must have guessed what we’re talking about. The app is InShot! If you are looking for a video editing app that offers everything you need in one place, the InShort app is a perfect choice.