HOW TO FIX CVE-2021-30883, A MEMORY CORRUPTION ISSUE IN iOS 15.0.1 AND BELOW?
Apple rolled out a security update with the release of 15.0.2 on 11th Oct. In the security update, Apple fixed a memory corruption issue in iOS v15.0.1 and below versions tracking as CVE-2021-30883. Let’s see how you can fix CVE-2021-30883. With fixing this zero-day vulnerability, it made Apple fix 17 zero-days since the start of the year.
1. What Is CVE-2021-30883?
2. What Is The Impact Of CVE-2021-30883?
3. Devices Affected With CVE-2021-30883:
4. How To Fix CVE-2021-30883?
Table of Contents :
1. Run device memory cleanup over time using a trusted premium application.
2. Keep your device up-to-date with regular on-time updates.
3. Don’t keep unused apps.
4. Install apps only from the App store.
How To Fix CVE-2021-30883?