WHAT IS SUPPLY CHAIN ATTACK? HOW TO PREVENT SUPPLY CHAIN ATTACKS?
In this rapidly evolving threat landscape, cybersecurity has become essential. It has been described in the simple terms of trusts_ Do not hand over credentials to fraudulent websites and beware of the email attachments or links from unknown sources. But sophisticated hackers are undermining this basic sense of trust and finding more robust ways to attack.
1.What Is Supply Chain Attack?
2. How Does A Supply Chain Attack Work?
3. Impact Of Supply Chain Attacks
4. How To Prevent Supply Chain Attacks?
Table of Contents :
● Determine who has access to critical data_
● Identify the assets that are at greater risk_
● Apply vendor access controls_
● Identify insider threats_
How To Prevent Supply Chain Attacks?