HOW TO PATCH THE 8 NEW VULNERABILITIES IN VMWARE PRODUCTS (CVE-2022-22954 to CVE-2022-22961)?
All the eight vulnerabilities are assigned CVSS scores from 5.3 to 9.8. Attackers could abuse these vulnerabilities to carry out remote code execution, privilege escalation, and gain access attacks on VMware Workspace ONE Access, VMware Identity Manager, VMware vRealize Automation, VMware Cloud Foundation, and vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
1. Summary Of The 8 New Vulnerabilities In VMWare Products: 2. VMWare Products Vulnerable To The 8 New Vulnerabilities (CVE-2022-22954 to CVE-2022-22961): 3. How To Apply The Workaround? 4. How To Patch The 8 New Vulnerabilities In VMWare products (CVE-2022-22954 To CVE-2022-22961)?
Table of Contents :
1. VMware Workspace ONE Access (Access):
2. VMware Identity Manager (vIDM):
3. VMware vRealize Automation (vRA):
4. VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF):
5. vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager:
VMWare Products Vulnerable To The 8 New Vulnerabilities (CVE-2022-22954 to CVE-2022-22961):