MICROSOFT PUBLISHED A LIST OF PHISHING DOMAINS PART OF NEW CREDENTIAL PHISHING CAMPAIGN
Microsoft unveils a new credential phishing campaign that leverages an open redirect mechanism to evade security systems. In this phishing campaign, attackers used an extremely prevalent way ‘open redirect links’ to effectively bypass the security system to deliver the phishing emails to the victim’s inbox.
1. What Is An Open Redirect Vulnerability?
2. Why Do Attackers Use Open Redirect Vulnerabilities To Run Credential Phishing Campaign?
3. How Does This New Credential Phishing Attacks Work?
4. How To Prevent Credential Phishing Attacks And Open Redirect Vulnerability?
5. List Of Phishing Domains Which Are Part Of New Credential Phishing Campaign:
5.1. Patterns of Secondary redirected domains:
5.2. Secondary Domains:
5.3. Sender Domains:
5.4. Patterns Of Sender Domains:
5.5. Secondary Domains:
Table of Contents :
How Does This New Credential Phishing Attacks Work?
What Is An Open Redirect Vulnerability?
Continue Reading .....