CVE-2022-0513- FIX THE CRITICAL SQL INJECTION VULNERABILITY IN WP STATISTICS WORDPRESS PLUGIN
OkayCybersecurity researcher Cyku Hong from DEVCORE disclosed a SQL Injection vulnerability in WP Statistics, a popular WordPress plugin created to display website statistics. The flaw is cracked under CVE-2022-0513 ID and has got a score of 9.8 out of 10 in the CVSS scoring system. This post is worth reading as we have covered how to fix this critical SQL Injection Vulnerability in WP Statistics WordPress Plugin.
1. WP Statistics WordPress Plugin:
2. Summary Of CVE-2022-0513 Vulnerability:
3. How To Fix CVE-2022-0513- A Critical SQL Injection Vulnerability In WP Statistics WordPress Plugin?
Table of Contents :
1. Log in to WordPress admin
2. Navigate to Plugins on the left-hand side options.
3. Select the WP Statistics plugin
4. Click on the update plugin link.
How To Upgrade The WP Statistics WordPress plugin?