7 WAYS TO CHECK THE DATA BREACH ON THE INTERNET!
In the early days when the internet is being developed, people were used to struggling to connect over the internet. But Now, thriving internet technology made people struggle protecting over the internet.
1. Scan Your Public Addresses Using ShieldsUp:
2. Scan Your Public Addresses Using Shodan:
3. Analyze The Traffic With Sniffing And Interception Tools:
4. Search Sensitive Information In Archives:
5. Check For Account Compromises:
6. Find The Potential Risk Of A Data Breach By Exploring Vulnerabilities:
6.1 DAST Tools:
6.2 Exploitation Framework:
6.3 Nmap Script:
7. Check Your Website’s Encryption Using SSL Labs: