WHAT IS A DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACK? HOW TO PREVENT DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACKS?
Denial of service (DoS) attacks can disrupt organizations’ networks and websites, resulting in the loss of businesses. The Information Technology (IT) industry has seen a rapid increase in denial of service attacks. But now, the DoS attack is a sophisticated activity cybercriminals use to target businesses.
1. What Is a Denial Of Service (DoS) Attack?
2. How Does A Denial Of Service Attack Work?
3. Types Of Denial Of Service Attack
3.1.1. Volumetric attacks
3.2.2. SYN Flooding
3.4.3. DNS amplification
3.4.4. Application layer
4. Impact Of Denial Of Service Attacks
5. How To Prevent Denial Of Service Attacks?
Table of Contents :
* Limit broadcasting;
* Prevent spoofing:
* Protect endpoints:
* Streamline incident response:
* Configure firewall and routers:
* Enroll in a DoS protection service:
* Create a disaster recovery plan:
How To Prevent Denial Of Service Attacks?