FIX THE CVE-2021-42367 VULNERABILITY - A XSS VULNERABILITY IN VARIATION SWATCHES WORDPRESS PLUGIN
Wordfence Threat Intelligence team has disclosed a stored cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in “Variation Swatches for WooCommerce” WordPress plugin. The XSS vulnerability is tracked as CVE-2021-42367 allows an attacker to inject malicious script on the WordPress website.
1. Variation Swatches For WooCommerce Plugin:
2. Summary Of The CVE-2021-42367 Vulnerability:
3. Versions Affected To This CVE-2021-42367 Vulnerability- A XSS Vulnerability:
4. Other WordPress Vulnerabilities In 2021:
5. How To Fix The CVE-2021-42367 Vulnerability- A XSS Vulnerability?
Table of Contents :
1. Update all themes, plugins, and WordPress regularly.
2. Limit failed logins.
3. Take regular backups.
4. Restrict source IP address for login.
5. Deploy SSL certificate for the secure channel.
6. Deactivate or delete the unused plugins.
7. Change admin login slug.
Follow these guidelines to keep your WordPress website healthy and safe: