HOW DOES FLYTRAP TROJAN HIJACK FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS?
If you have a Facebook account and an Android phone. You must be aware of a new Trojan dubbed ‘FlyTrap’ that has compromised more than 10,000 Facebook accounts across 144 countries. How does FlyTrap trojan hijack Facebook accounts, how can you prevent yourself from being the victim of the attack, and what should you do if your account has been compromised? Let’s see the answers to all these questions in this post.
1. What Is FlyTrap Trojan?
2. What Does FlyTrap Trojan Capable Of Doing?
2.1. Information Collected By FlyTrap Trojan:
3. The Victims Of FlyTrap Trojan
4. How Does FlyTrap Trojan Hijack Facebook Accounts?
5. How To Protect Yourselves From FlyTrap Trojan Infections?
6. Indicators Of Compromise Of FlyTrap Trojan
6.1. Android Apps Serving FlyTrap Trojan:
6.2. File Serving FlyTrap Trojan- Fingerprints/Hash Values:
6.3. Command & Controle Servers Of FlyTrap Trojan:
Table of Contents :
How Does FlyTrap Trojan Hijack Facebook Accounts?