HOW TO SET UP A FREE MEDIA SERVER ON RASPBERRY PI USING MiniDLNA?
Raspberry Pi is kept increasing its capabilities with its developing computing power with passing time. Its small size with less price makes it an awesome tool to use in many digital projects. Yes, we are going to show you how you can set up a free media server on Raspberry Pi in this blog.
* What Is A Media Server? And, How It Is Different From A File Server?
* What is DLNA?
* What Is Required To Build A Media Server On A Raspberry Pi?
* How To Setup MiniDLNA On The Raspberry PI?
What Is Required To Build A Media Server On A Raspberry Pi?
How To Setup MiniDLNA On The Raspberry PI?
1. Installation of miniDLNA on the Raspberry Pi.
2. Create directories to store database and log files.
3. Configuration of miniDLNA to pickup media files.
4. Restart the miniDLNA service.