HOW ATTACKERS ABUSED GOOGLE SEARCH TO DISTRIBUTE TROJAANIZED ANYDESK INSTALLER?
Research reveals that this malvertising campaign is believed to have begun as early as April 21, 2021. In this campaign, attackers have used a trojanized AnyDesk installer which masquerades as a setup executable for AnyDesk (AnyDeskSetup.exe), which, upon execution, downloads a PowerShell implant and exfiltrate system information from the victims.
* Introducing AnyDesk
* How Threat Actors Used Google Adds To Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer?
* Targets Of AnyDesk Malvertising Campaign
* Indicators Of Compromise of Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
* How To Detect And Remove This New Trojanized AnyDesk Installer?
Post Contents :
* Remote access for multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, etc.)
* File transfer and manager
* Remote Print
* Unattended access
* Auto-Discovery (automatic analysis of local network)
* Session protocol
* Individual host-server