HOW CAN FRAGATTACKS VULNERABILITIES BE EXPLOITED? & POSSIBLE WORKAROUNDS
Three IEEE 802.11 design flaws and several other implementation flaws made Wi-Fi devices subjected to serious attacks like network packet injection, device control, and user data exfiltration. According to the research, almost all Wi-Fi devices are vulnerable to at least one vulnerability, and most of the devices are affected by several vulnerabilities.
* Reasons For Successful FragAttacks Vulnerability Exploitation:
* Devices Connected To The Wi-Fi Network Should:
* Summary Of FragAttacks Vulnerabilities:
* The Associated CVEs Are As Follows:
* FragAttacks Design Vulnerabilities:
* FragAttacks Implementation Vulnerabilities Allowing Trivial Packet Injection
* Other FragAttacks Implementation Vulnerabilities
* The motive Behind Exploiting FragAttack Vulnerabilities
* How Can FragAttacks Vulnerabilities Be Exploited?
* Design FragAttack Flaws:
* Implementation FragAttack Flaws:
Tools To Test FragAttacks Vulnerabilities:
* Devices Affected By FragAttacks Vulnerabilities:
* Possible Workarounds For FragAttacks Vulnerabilities If Your Products Haven’t Released The Patch
Table of Contents :
How Can FragAttacks Vulnerabilities Be Exploited?
1. Don’t reuse your passwords.
2. Backup all important data.
3. Don’t visit shady websites.
4. Enable network encryption:
5. Filter the MAC addresses:
6. Reducing the wireless signal range:
7. Upgrade the router’s firmware:
Update your devices