HOW TO FIX CVE-2021-1577- A CRITICAL ARBITRARY FILE READ AND WRITE VULNERABILITY IN CISCO APIC
Successful exploitation of the vulnerabilities could allow attackers to take over the vulnerable Cisco appliances. The flaw CVE-2021-1577 with a base score of 9.1 is the most critical vulnerability among the four, which allows unauthenticated, remote attackers to read or write arbitrary files on an affected system.
1. List Of Other Vulnerabilities Disclosed In Cisco APIC And Cloud APIC:
2. Summary Of CVE-2021-1577:
3. Cisco Products Affected By CVE-2021-1577:
4. How To Fix CVE-2021-1577- A Critical Arbitrary File Read And Write Vulnerability In Cisco APIC?
5. How To Upgrade Cisco APSI?
Table of Contents :
* CVE-2021-1577: Arbitrary File Read and Write Vulnerability in Cisco APIC and Cloud APIC
* CVE-2021-1579: Privilege Escalation Vulnerability in Cisco APIC and Cloud APIC
* CVE-2021-1580: Command Injection Vulnerability in Cisco APIC and Cloud APIC
* CVE-2021-1581: File Upload Vulnerability in Cisco APIC and Cloud APIC
Four vulnerabilities uncovered in Cisco APIC and Cloud APIC are: