HOW TO FIX CVE-2021-1579- A PRIVILEGE ESCALATION VULNERABILITY IN CISCO APIC
Successful exploitation of these vulnerabilities could allow attackers to take over the vulnerable Cisco appliances. The flaw CVE-2021-1579 with a base score of 8.8 is the second most high severity vulnerability among the four, allowing authenticated, remote attackers with Administrator read-only credentials to elevate privileges on an affected system.
1. List Of Other Vulnerabilities Disclosed In Cisco APIC And Cloud APIC:
2. Cisco Products Affected By CVE-2021-1579:
3. How To Identify The Cisco APIC Vulnerable To The Flaw?
4. Easiest Workaround To Fix CVE-2021-1579- A Privilege Escalation Vulnerability In Cisco APIC:
5. How To Fix CVE-2021-1579- A Privilege Escalation Vulnerability In Cisco APIC?
6. How To Upgrade Cisco APSI?
Table of Contents :
1. Log in to the web UI and click on the Apps tab.
2. Check the Permissions and Permission Level of the installed application by taking the mouse pointer over on the installed apps.
3. If you see Permission is set to admin and Permission Level is set to Write, then your APIC is vulnerable to the flaw.
How To Identify The Cisco APIC Vulnerable To The Flaw?