HOW TO FIX CVE-2021-35244- A REMOTE CODE EXECUTION VULNERABILITY IN SOLARWINDS DRION PLATFORM
Recently, SolarWinds has responded to a remote code execution vulnerability found in the SolarWinds Orion Platform. It’s a pre-authenticated vulnerability with a CVSS score of 8.8 out of 10, which is high. There is a need to fix it. This post will see how to fix CVE-2021-35244- A Remote Code Execution vulnerability in the SolarWinds Orion Platform.
1. Solarwinds Orion Platform:
2. Summary Of The CVE-2021-35244:
3. Version Affected By CVE-2021-35244- A Remote Code Execution
4. How To Fix CVE-2021-35244- A remote Code Execution Vulnerability?
Table of Contents :
How to Install the HotFix on the SolarWinds Orion Platform?
1. Log in to the server hosting SolarWinds Orion
2. Log in to the Customer Portal
3. Download and Install the HotFix Installer