HOW TO Fix CVE-2021-43304(5)- HEAP BUFFER OVERFLOW VULERABILITIES IN CLICKHOUSE DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Security researchers JFrog have disclosed total multiple new high severity vulnerabilities in ClickHouse, an open-source database management system (DBMS) dedicated to online analytical processing (OLAP). The list is made up of seven vulnerabilities, ranging CVSS score from 6.5 to 8.8. It's been said that attackers could weaponize these vulnerabilities to leak memory contents, remote code execution, and even crash the servers.
1. What Is ClickHouse Database Management System?
2. List Of Other Vulnerabilities Disclosed In ClickHouse Database Management System:
3. Summary Of Vulnerabilities Disclosed In ClickHouse Database Management System:
4. ClickHouse Versions Affected By These Vulnerabilities:
5. How To Fix CVE-2021-43304(5)- Heap Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities In ClickHouse Database Management System?
Table of Contents :
How to Upgrade ClickHouse and fix CVE-2021-43304(5)?