HOW TO FIX CVE-2021-45105- A NEW HIGH SEVERITY VULNERABILITY IN LOG4J
On 18th December, a security researcher from Akamai disclosed a new high severity vulnerability (CVE-2021-45105) in Log4j that could lead to Denial of Service attacks. Let’s see how to fix CVE-2021-45105- A new high severity vulnerability in Log4j.
1. Summary Of CVE-2021-45105- A New High Severity Vulnerability:
2. Log4j Versions Vulnerable To The CVE-2021-45105 Vulnerability:
3. Who Are Impacted By Yhe CVE-2021-45105 Vulnerability?
4. Other Log4j Vulnerabilities In 2021:
5. How To Fix CVE-2021-45105- A New Vulnerability Log4j?
Table of Contents :