HOW TO FIX CVE-2022-20685- A DENIAL OF SERVICE VULNERABILITY IN SNORT MODBUS PREPROCESSOR
Uri Katz, a security researcher from Claroty, published a report last week in which he wrote about a vulnerability in Snort that can create a denial-of-service (DoS) condition and blind the Snort intrusion detection and prevention system to malicious packets. Since this vulnerability shut down the capability of detecting intrusion, it is important to fix this vulnerability as soon as possible.
1. What Is Snort Intrusion Detection And Prevention System?
2. Summary Of CVE-2022-20685:
3. Products Affected By CVE-2022-20685:
4. How To Check The Product Is Vulnerable To CVE-2022-20685?
5. How To Fix CVE-2022-20685- A Denial Of Service Vulnerability In Snort Modbus Preprocessor?