HOW TO FIX CVE-2022-20777- A CRITICAL GUEST ESCAPE VULNERABILITY IN CISCO NFVIS
The vulnerabilities are tracked as CVE-2022-20777, CVE-2022-20779, and CVE-2022-20780 are one critical and two high severity vulnerabilities with a CVSS score of 9.9, 8.8, and 7.4 out of 10. “These flaws allow an attacker to escape from the guest virtual machine (VM) to the host machine, inject commands that execute at the rootlevel, or leak system data from the host to the VM”.
1. About Cisco Enterprise NFV Infrastructure Software:
2. List Of Vulnerabilities Published In The Advisory:
3. Summary Of CVE-2022-20777:
4. Summary Of CVE-2022-20779:
5. Summary Of CVE-2022-20780:
6. Products Vulnerable To These Flaws: 7. How To Fix CVE-2022-20777- A Critical Guest Escape Vulnerability In Cisco NFVIS?