PROTECT YOUR ANDROID PHONE FROM MALICIOUS APPS ON HUAWEI’S APPGALLERY
Researchers from Doctor Web classified the trojan as “Android.Cynos.7.origin” which has infected at least 9.3 million Android devices. The malware is designed to steal sensitive data such as phone number’s, location, network, and device information from the victim’s Android devices.
1. Summary Of Android.Cynos.7.Origin:
2. Information Is Being Collected By The Android.Cynos.7.Origin:
3. How Do The Apps On Huawei’s AppsGallery Decept The Victim?
4. How Can You Protect Your Android Phone From Malicious Apps On Huawei’s AppGallery?
5. List Of Infected Apps On Huawei’s AppGallery:
Table of Contents :