MICROSOFT WARMS OF THE STRRAT Malware CAMPAIGN TARGETING WINDOWS SYSTEMS
Microsoft has discovered an email campaign delivering Java-based access Trojans that can steal individual or organizational credentials and take over the control of systems. Microsoft Security intelligence team warned of an ongoing “StrRAT malware campaign” via the Twitter platform concerning attackers or hackers who used the 1.5 Java-based strRAT malware version.
* What Do We Know About StrRAT Malware?
* Who Is The Primary Target of StrRAT Malware Campaign?
* How The StrRAT Malware Campaign Is Designed To Deliver The Malware?
* #1. Spam Mail With Malicious Jar Attachments
* #2. VBScript Downloads And Installs The Java For The RAT.
* #3. Initial Payload Analysis
* StrRAT Malware Indicators Of Compromise (IOCs)
* How To Prevent The New StrRAT Malware Campaign?