9 NEW FAKE APPS ON THE PLAY STORE WHICH CAN HIJACK SMS NOTFICATION TO CARRY OUT BILLING FRAUD
This time cybercriminals used Google’s play store as a playground to carry out the attacks on millions of Android users. Researchers uncovered nine fake apps on the play store which can hijack SMS notifications to carry out billing fraud. Let’s see more details about the apps and the malware used to carry out the billing fraud.
* Who Can Be The Victim Of The Fake Apps On The Play Store?
* List of 9 fake apps on the play store which is reported malicious:
* How Cybercriminals Managed To Publish These Fake Apps On The Play Store To Carry Out These Attacks?
* How Does This Malware Work?
* Identified Indicator Of Compromise (IoC) During Malware Analysis Process:
Table of Contents :