FIX CRITICAL VULNERABILITIES FOUND IN PENTAHO BUSINESS ANALYTICS SOFTWARE
According to the report, threat actors can leverage these vulnerabilities to carry out serious attacks like arbitrary data upload, arbitrary code execution, remote code execution through Report Bundles, authentication bypass, and Unauthenticated SQL Injection. Let’s see how to fix these critical vulnerabilities found in Pentaho Business Analytics software.
1. About Pentaho Business Analytics Software:
2. Summary Of Critical Vulnerabilities Found In Pentaho Business Analytics Software:
3. Versions Affected With These Vulnerabilities:
4. Negative Implications Of These Vulnerabilities:
5. How To Fix Critical Vulnerabilities Found In Pentaho Business Analytics?
Table of Contents: