HOW CAN YOU PROTECT YOUR COMPUTER FROM INFECTED ‘COA’ AND ‘rc’ NPM PACKAGES?
Recently, the globe has witnessed another supply chain attack. This time attackers cleverly infected two popular NPM packages: COA and rc, with password-stealing malware to create a backdoor on the victim computers.
1. Victims Of The Infected NPM Packages:
2. What Is NPM?
2. 1. How To Install NPM And Its Packages?
3. What Are COA And rc NPM Packages?
4. Infected Versions Of COA And rc Packages:
5. How To Protect Your Computer from Infected ‘COA’ And ‘rc’ NPM Packages?
Table of Contents
How to downgrade the npm package?
Uninstall the affected versions of npm packages
npm uninstall <package>@<version>