HOW TO REQUEST A CERTIFICATE FROM WIDOWS ADCS?
The ideal process to get a digital certificate is: CSR (Create a Certificate Signing Request), Submit the CSR to a CA (Certificate Authority), Download the certificate after CA issues your CSR. We have covered the first part, which is creating a CSR in another article. In this article,
* What Is Microsoft ADCS (Active Directory Certificate Service)?
* To Request A Certificate From Windows ADCS:
1. Generate A CSR;
2. Request A New Certificate From ADCS:
3. Check The Status Of the Pending Certificate Request:
4. Download A CA Certificate, Certificate Chain Or CRL:
* You will be able to request a certificate either way mentioned below:
* Select the option
* Request A New Certificate From ADCS:
Continue Rading ....