HOW TO FIX CVE-2022-24086- A CRITICAL 0-DAY ARBITRARY CODE EXECUTION VULNERABILITY IN MAGENTO
On Sunday, Feb 13, Adobe published a Security Bulletin. The company has rolled out patches for a new Critical 0-day Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability in Magento and Commerce open-source Adobe products. The vulnerability tracked as CVE-2022-24086 is characterized as improper input validation. Attackers could abuse this to achieve arbitrary code execution on the vulnerable versions of the products since this is a pre-authenticated flaw with the CVSS score of 9.8 out of 10.
1. What Is Improper Input Validation?
2. Summary Of CVE-2022-24086- A Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability In Magento And Commerce:
3. Adobe Products Affected By The CVE-2022-24086 Vulnerability:
4. How To Fix CVE-2022-24086- Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability In Magento And Commerce?
Table of Contents :
How to Fix CVE-2022-24086- Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability in Magento and Commerce?
1. Download the Patches
2. Apply a composer patch for Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure
3. Apply a composer patch for Adobe Commerce on-premises and Magento Open Source
4. Refresh the cache