HOW TO FIX CVE-2021-35003(4)- A REMOTE CODE EXECUTION VULNERABILITY ON TP-LINK PRODUCTS
There are a couple of vulnerabilities discovered in a couple of TP-Link products. The vulnerabilities identified as CVE-2021-35003 and CVE-2021-35004 are rated Critical & High and assigned CVSS scores of 9.8 & 8.8. The vulnerabilities are worth knowing as these flaws allow attackers to execute code with the highest privileges from remote.
1. Summary Of The CVE-2021-35003:
2. Summary Of The CVE-2021-35004:
3. How To Fix CVE-2021-35003(4)- A Remote Code Execution Vulnerability On TP-Link Products?
3.1. How To Fix CVE-2021-35003 On TP-Link Archer C90 AC1900 WiFi Router?
3.2. How to Fix CVE-2021-35004 on TP-LinkTL-WA1201 wireless access point?
4. How To Upgrade Firmware On TP-Link Router And Access Point?
Table of Contents :
How To Upgrade Firmware On TP-Link Router And Access Point?
1. Download the latest firmware version for your device
2. Extract the downloaded file
3. Login to the TP-Link device web
4. Upgrade the Firmware of TP-Link device