WHAT IS REMOTE CODE EXECUTION? HOW TO PREVENT REMOTE CODE EXECUTION?
Cybercriminals use a wide range of techniques to target vulnerable systems, and remote code execution is one of them. According to a 2020 Global Threat Intelligence Report by NTT, remote code execution is the most used attack strategy, followed by injection attacks. we will learn about remote code execution vulnerability, how it works, and what you should do to prevent this vulnerability.
1. What Is A Remote Code Execution (RCE)?
2. How Does Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Work?
2.1. Example Of An RCE Attack
3. Impact Of Remote Code Execution Exploit
4. How To Prevent Remote Code Execution Vulnerability?
Table of Contents :
1. Change access privileges
2. Add, read, delete or modify data and files
3. Turn on and off configurations and modify services
4. Communicate to the servers
Impact Of Remote Code Execution Exploit